this is the commands i use
tesseract eng.font1.exp0.tif train.my.exp0 batch.nochop makebox
tesseract eng.font1.exp0.tif train.my.exp0 box.train
unicharset_extractor train.my.exp0.box
echo "temp 0 0 1 0 0" > font_properties
mftraining -F font_properties -U unicharset -O eng.unicharset
train.my.exp0.tr

This is the data from yt tutorial, i follow it 1:1, and as always, the dude
from the movie get it done, and in my case i get a crash and errors from
the picture.