Hello,

tesseract works out of the box.

What does not work are you users, downloading Tesseract at night and
jumping to Tesseract training. Training requires knowledge and
experience that you will not get by following some random internet
tutorials (most of them are outdated, pretending to be successful, just to
get monetization of their video, blog etc...)

The better approach is to read (tesseract) official documentation, read
this forum, and understand tesseract limitations (yes, as each SW on this
earth it has limitations).
Then you make an informed decision about whether training makes sense or
not. Or ask more experienced users for advice (if you are willing to
provide details of what you are trying to achieve e.g. input images)

Otherwise, you are alone with your problems. And it is not because of the
tesseract.

Zdenko

so 14. 10. 2023 o 12:23 Memeroni <ericpickl...@gmail.com> napísal(a):