Hi Keith,
The foo.traindedata is not existing but do you mean : the trainedata I want
to train   ex:  hye.traineddata  ?
In my case I should add a new character in the hye.traineddata
It seems that I can do this using the option 2 !
But how ?  Which command  should I use to execute this function and what
does mean this process ?

Thank you for your help
Regards
René