Always test the command line if there is an issue with the wrapper.

tesseract -v
tesseract 5.3.4-44-g2b07
 leptonica-1.84.0 (Dec 31 2023, 23:36:37) [MSC v.1929 LIB Release x64]
  libgif 5.1.2 : libjpeg 6b (libjpeg-turbo 2.1.90) : libpng 1.6.40 :
libtiff 4.6.0 : zlib 1.2.13.zlib-ng : libwebp 1.3.2 : libopenjp2 2.5.0
 Found AVX2
 Found AVX
 Found FMA
 Found SSE4.1
 Found OpenMP 200203

tesseract teach_t2.png -
31111

tesseract teach_t2.png - --psm 8
C 3111

tesseract teach_t2.png - --psm 7
31111

seem like psm 8 is not suitable in this case.

Zdenko

st 27. 3. 2024 o 7:42 Ajay Pandya <ajay.pan...@einnosystech.com> napĂ­sal(a):