Hey All,

A gentle reminder, Today 2018-04-04 is Packaged Rust applications and libraries
Test Day![0]

Many of you would have read the amazing magazine article which came out a
month[1] ago!
As we approach the Beta, we felt we should have test day around some of these
applications.
Featuring two of the big chnages[2][3] of Fedora 28 we would test to make sure
that all the functionalities
are performing as they should.

We need to ensure it's working well enough and catch any remaining issues.
It's also pretty easy to join in: all you'll need is F28 image (which you can
grab from the wiki page).

As always, the event will be in #fedora-test-day on Freenode IRC.
[0]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2018-04-04_Rust_Test_Day
[1]https://fedoramagazine.org/oxidizing-fedora-try-rust-applications-today/
[2]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Packaging_Rust_applications_and_libraries
[3]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/StratisStorage