Stas Bekman wrote:

> Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>
>  > Eh, I'm now getting this on Win32:
>  >
>  > perl t\TEST
>  > apache.exe -v failed: Bad file descriptor at
> Apache-Test/lib/Apache/TestConfig.pm line 687.
>
> I don't think this has anything to do with this. If the line counter
> wasn't shifted, you've got a broken Symbol::gensym.

I ran it this morning witk a checkout from a couple of days ago.
No worries.  I updated this morning and ran it again, with the
results above.  The only file changed by the update was

perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache/TestServer.pm

Nothing else has happened on my system; no Perl module
changes or anything.  Ergo, the change to the above file
is what broke my harness.
--
#ken    P-)}