On Friday, July 18, 2003, at 01:37  AM, Stas Bekman wrote:

Done. They will probably require more polishing...

Cool, thanks, I'll take a look in a bit.

I thought I've answered this question already:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-test-dev&m=105772914901179&w=2

Right, so you did. I would just argue that it should default to the distribution root, but I won't push it. I'm adding this to my Makefile.PL:

    use FindBin;
    push @ARGV, '-serverroot', $FindBin::Bin;

Most CPAN module maintainers will want to know about this, I expect. I'll supply a doc patch with this information later today.

Regards,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://kineticode.com/                         Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]