On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Christopher H. Laco wrote:

> I've installed Apache::Test 1.07 on ActiveState perl 5.6.1
> build 630 and am trying to make test scripts for a pile of
> pages in a package I'm workin on.
>
> If I pass in an -httpd path that has spaces in the path,
> it fails.
>
>     use ExtUtils::MakeMaker;
>     use Apache::TestMM qw(test clean);
>
>     push @ARGV, '-httpd', 'C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\Apache.exe';
[ .. ]
> Is this an Apache::Test problem, or possible an nmake issue?

This case should be handled I'd think on the Apache::Test
side. Does
   my $exe = 'C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\Apache.exe';
   $exe = Win32::GetShortPathName($exe);
   push @ARGV, '-httpd', $exe;
work? If so, I'll look at seeing where this could be added
within Apache::Test.

--
best regards,
randy kobes