William McKee wrote:
On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 11:58:36AM -0700, Stas Bekman wrote:

Thanks William, it was due to my recent change to remove the use of revision 2 as a default.
I was able to reproduce it. Now fixed in cvs. Please confirm that it works for you.

Hi Stas,

Actually I just pulled it out of CVS and am stuck in an endless
configuration loop. It is giving me the following option:

Please provide a full path to 'httpd' executable or choose from the
following options:
[1] /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd
[1]

If I hit enter, I'm returned back to this prompt. If I type in the address, it returns me back to the prompt. Any ideas or other tests you'd like me to run?

Make sure you don't have APACHE_TEST_NO_STICKY_PREFERENCES env var turned on. That's exactly the problem I've raised in the other thread.