I think you misunderstood the problem.

I did not build single binary. I seperately build binaries on Red-hat
and Fedora machines. i.e I build httpd on two different machine one
running Red-hat and one running Fedora core 1.

Moreover, I am running Red-hat 9

Its some kind of library incompatibility of httpd and red-hat.

Any ideas?

Abhishek