Chia-Liang Kao wrote:
On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 11:46:59PM -0500, Stas Bekman wrote:

But I don't think A-T should try to load any module someone may need in
their test suite. It does have a bunch of mp2 specific things which should
be wiped away and moved into the mp2 test suite.

Yes, originally I was trying to make the test load the module when it
plans with need_module().  But I realized later that the config file was
cached when MM/MB is invoked.  So I forced it to load the two modules
which A-T's own test wants.

This is your own test suite that you have the problem with, right? In
which case I'd prefer to see a patch which subclasses Apache::TestConfig,
so any test suite using A-T could decide which modules it wants to enforce
A-TC, let me know if you need help (it might be a tricky thing to do). You
can see how we subclass Apache::TestRun in Apache-Test/t/TEST.PL.

As said earlier, this was to make A-T's test suite actually runs the cookie
tests when mod_cgi is built as dso, and has nothing to do with my own tests.

Aha! That wasn't clear from your description. And the access module, it's needed for the basic test suite too?

My current tests are just using A-TC to write the config, not the whole TR
framework, so I'm forcing the load of mod_dav_svn directly.

(see: http://svn.clkao.org/svnweb/svk/checkout/trunk/t/50dav.t)

Sweet!

-- __________________________________________________________________ Stas Bekman JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker http://stason.org/ mod_perl Guide ---> http://perl.apache.org mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://use.perl.org http://apacheweek.com http://modperlbook.org http://apache.org http://ticketmaster.com