Stas Bekman wrote:
> Geoffrey Young wrote:
>
>>>Now, this looks like a bug.  The T::B->reset method expects an object,
>>>Apache::Test calls it as a class method.  I allow for the possibility that
>>>I've completely misunderstood everything--or even just some things.
>>

>>well, it's not exactly a bug - it looks like Test::Builder changed
>>reset() from a class method to an object method since that code was written.
>>
>>I guess I'll need to fix that :)
>

> Or may be just move the branch that bundles T-M in into the trunk? This
> problem has been fixed in that branch if I remember correctly.

well, I want to run that branch through a battery of tests before we go
and merge it into trunk - I, for one, have quite a bit of testing code
that relies on proper Test::More support, so if that all ends up working
we're probably good to go.

has this issue been resolved yet?

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl-test-dev&m=111512322421210&w=2

--Geoff