Jim Martinez wrote:
Who maintains http://httpd.apache.org/test/ ?

There's a image on it that reads "ApacheCon Europe 2005" that links to the
ApacheCon US 2005 (via a redirect).

ApacheCon Europe 2005 was, according to the web site, held around July
18th, 2005.  Most likely the image should be changed to something
applicable for ApacheCon US 2005 (maybe a nonexistent logo).

Jim

I believe anyone that is an httpd committer can change it. Some of those people are on this list. I'm not, [yet :)]

I'll forward to test-dev (at) httpd.apache.org

don't yell at me for the cross post.

--
END
                Nothing is impossible.

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 301.254.5198
Consultant / http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/
  http://www.liquidityservicesinc.com
       http://www.liquidation.com
       http://www.uksurplus.com