Hi Filin,

I've tride a lot of variants and I even think that

<IfModule @PHP_MODULE@>
  php_admin_value extension_dir /usr/lib/php4/
</IfModule>

_should_ work - but it doesn't! I don't know why :(
(I tried both t/extra.conf.in and
t/conf/extra.conf.in)

The latter is the correct place.

You might try getting rid of the conditional statement, just to see if that's the problem.

By the way, how are you testing to see whether this works? Is it the output of phpinfo()?

Oh. And can you please anyhow lead me at those links?

http://shiflett.org/apache-test-demo.tar.gz

Yes, I do like it. Actualy I'm rather fascinated by
the versality and power of your testing suit.

Very happy to hear this. :-) Hopefully we can help you get this problem solved.

Chris