Hi Klaus-Jürgen, hi Alex!

Am Montag, den 27.06.2011, 17:11 +0200 schrieb klaus-jürgen weghorn ol:
> Am 27.06.2011 16:54, schrieb klaus-jürgen weghorn ol:
> > Hi,
> > sending two different attachments in one email. One is allowed (png),
> > one not (dwg).
> > Let's have a look what happens ;-)
>
> Test ok
> but there is no notice that the unallowed attachment is cutted off.
> Can this be mentioned on the linked website like:
>
> "Attachment failed: 1" ?

This is somehow covered in the draft I've made for the Mail Attachment
Service. Have a look at the "Security Status" item for each of the
attachments - here it would be possible to add why the file had been
stripped (by keeping name and type of the file).

And since it fits perfectly to the test, it is - of course -
attached :-)

... or here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/LibreOffice_Mail_Attachment_Service

Cheers,