Hi Alex, hi all!

Am Donnerstag, den 22.09.2011, 23:03 +0200 schrieb Alexander Werner:
> Hi,
>
> Am 22.09.2011 19:14, schrieb klaus-jürgen weghorn ol:
> > Hi all,
> > will there be a possiblity for deletion request for attachments?
> > I think of three different reasons for a deletion request:
> > - Spam and illegal content
> > - Virus
> > - Sending the wrong file (mostly requested by the owner of the file)
>
> Nice idea, I have opened an issue regarding this feature
> (https://github.com/awerner/pymime/issues/13)

Thanks for bringing this up. It is already part of the proposal,
although a bit hidden (maybe). The wiki page says:

---
What if people send illegal content to the mailing lists?

Examples:
If a number (e.g. 5) community members report this file as problematic,
then the content will get unpublished automatically

---

The given "Report Problems" button is shown here
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/a/a4/2011-03-05_Attachments_for_Mailing_Lists_-_Receiving_Mails.png

In my opinion, the "Report Problem" might either directly report spam
(then it should get another name), or lead to another more detailed menu
covering detailed feedback options.

Cheers,
Christoph

--