Hi,

Friedrich Strohmaier wrote on 2013-05-07 00:43:

It was just this one, which - after authorization of my mailadress arrived
reasonable quick *on this list* but not at gmane.

hm, you are subscribed via mail to this list, so it doesn't explain if GMANE posts now come through automatically or not - but I hope the former. ;)

Yes, indeed but Your mail from may 2nd was the last I received via nntp from
gmane - so not fine there.

Hm... is this the same for all other lists, or only for the test list?

Florian