On 2/23/2012 5:21 PM, Andre Robatino wrote:
Claude Jones<cjoneslists<at>  tehogeeservices.com>  writes:

Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure I understand it. Are you saying that
I should open a terminal and issue that 'export' command, then run the
installation of guest additions again?
Yes. If you're building Guest Additions in F17 or Rawhide and don't issue that
command first, you'll probably get an OpenGL-associated error - see

http://freeoracletrainings.com/index.php/blogs/item/15-install-guest-additions-building-the-opengl-support-module-failed

If you issue the command beforehand, it should prevent it. I don't know where
the fault for this is (Fedora or Oracle).

OK - I'll give that a shot tomorrow - machine is at work and I'm going home

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA