On 10/11/13 10:03, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-10-11 at 06:20 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> I see....  Does that then imply the problem is, or has been,
>> introduced by the packaging of LibreOffice for Fedora?
> Have you filed a bug the maintainers can look at? It isn't easy to
> diagnose the issue without information to go on, at least a stack trace.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/StackTraces


As I mentioned in the first message a bugzilla exists.....

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=890474

They have not requested a stack trace.  On 2012-12-31 it seemed the issue 
resided with LibreOffice.  But, as you can see going through the bugzilla I 
constantly said it wasn't fixed in the Fedora packages.  Since it was reported 
against F18, the bugzilla was closed.

Of course I reopened it.  But, I am doubtful that it will get any "real" 
attention.

-- 
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

-- 
test mailing list
[email protected]
To unsubscribe:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/test

Reply via email to