On Mon, 2014-10-13 at 09:26 +0200, Joachim Backes wrote:
> If starting the live distro Fedora-Live-LXDE-x86_64-21_Beta-TC3, I have
> no chance to select a german keyboard with "Preferences->Keyboard and
> mouse" (within the live session). No keyboard type is offered by the
> Keyboard tab. Installing system-config-keyboard and then selecting a
> german keyboard helps.
>
> But: a (for example german) newbie testing that live distro cannot know
> this tool!

The contents of the non-blocking live spins are really pretty much up to
the spin maintainer. I'd suggest filing a bug against one of the LXDE
components, or filing a bug against spin-kickstarts and manually
assigning to the LXDE spin maintainer - Christoph Wickert, cwickert AT
fedoraproject.org. Or you can contact the LXDE mailing list or Christoph
directly.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey