Hello,

I've recently gotten a new workstation at university. It came with
Windows 7 and of course, I added Fedora 21 to the mix. However, each
time I log into Windows and reboot, it seems to get stuck in a kind of
boot loop at BIOS - probably can't find grub. Would anyone know what
causes this? Seems to be some Windows boot repair?

It's quite simple to fix - boot into rescue mode from a netinstall or
dvd media and reinstall grub. However, when I do this, grub gives me a
message on the lines of:

> Installing for i386-pc platform.
> grub2-install: warning: Sector 5 is already in use by the program ‘ZISD’;
> avoiding it.  This software may cause boot or other problems in future.
> Please ask its authors not to store data in the boot track.

I've looked around and ZISD seems to be some Novell program - I'm really
not sure what it is. Can I remove it? Is there a simple way to? Will my
system always loose grub after booting to Windows??

--
Thanks,
Warm regards,