> We don't think it's 'AMD users', because we've tested other systems
> with AMD graphics adapters and they work fine. But it *may* be 'hybrid
> graphics laptops', which would be something of a problem because
> there's a lot of those.
>
> So can I ask the list: can anyone who has a laptop with hybrid
> graphics (one with two adapters, one Intel, one higher-powered AMD or
> NVIDIA) boot the F22 Beta RC1 Workstation live image and let us know
> if they successfully reach a desktop? Thanks! It'd be good to have
> more data on how widespread this problem is.

My laptop is equipped with two Amd cards (4200m+5650m).
I've just tried Fedora-Live-Workstation-x86_64-22_Beta-1.iso on a
USB-stick.

I don't reach the desktop, the session apparently stucks with the
message "A start job is running for Wait For Plymouth Screen to Quit".

startx on another TTY makes me correctly jump to a Gnome session.