On 04/26/15 22:03, Ed Greshko wrote:
I think you should change the wording to say "the text won't display in F22 for
me".:-)  :-)   As I don't see any issue, maybe others will try what I did and
confirm that it works or doesn't work for them.
Yes, I agree, I have this problem and it may be unique, I also respect your opinion knowing from past experience that you are usually right when you choose to comment.

One other symptom I should mention, If I "forward" the blank sms message to myself it then displays as expected. CC's of my responses also display normally so it might be easy to fool yourself when trying to manipulate that file?

It's just coffee time here ... [For me]

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/w2bod
box10 Fedora-22/64bit Linux/XFCE