On 30/05/15 04:59, Joerg Lechner wrote:
Hi,
I add this comment about F22 here, even when F22 is now distributed as final,
because I think this problem will also occur in F23.
When I load the F22 Final Live Medium (Workstation x86_64) via USB stick to the
laptop the system time is permanently changed to UTC.
The Live medium is produced via the F22 liveUSB Creator. There was a similar
problem in F20 or F21, I don't remember exactly.
Kind Regards
The system should ALWAYS be in UTC (also known as GMT)!

It should NEVER be changed to local time.

Each user can set their own time zone, so there is no need to change the system away from UTC.

Cheers,
Gavin