On Tue, 2016-05-10 at 16:49 +0200, Adam Williamson wrote:
> That seems like an impossible question to answer, since the complaint
> is so vague. What exactly is meant by 'make it look OK'?

I know - this is a new F23 user here - not exactly used to our
debugging practices.

The issue seems to be centred around the sizes of the bars, borders,
text and so on. While text scaling and window scaling using gnome-
tweak-tool seem to improve it, the general consensus seems to be that
it still isn't "the way it should be" (as Nick also says in his
reply).

Unfortunately, I haven't access to an hidpi monitor and can't see what
the issue is myself. I'll request screenshots - that should explain the
issue better.
--
Thanks,
Regards,