Hey Ansh

I awesome to be have you as contributor. Keep doing update testing for
fedora 24 and I will get back to you about release validation. I will also
keep you posted about the upcoming test days which we will have in at Red
Hat itself . Should you have any question, get back to me here or mail me
directly at sumuk...@redhat.com

Thanks
Sumantro

On Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 4:02 PM, Ansh Sachdeva <anshsachde...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi!
> I am Ansh Sachdeva, a second year student pursuing BCA from Christ
> University. I am completely a beginner in the field of Open Source and came
> to know about it from one of my classmates, Prakash Mishra, who himself is
> a contributor in the Fedora Project. In addition to it, after being asked
> by him to attend a session at RedHat office, Bangalore and being mentored
> by Sumantro, I developed a great level of interest towards Open Source,
> especially Fedora.
> I look forward to give the best I can and contribute as much as possible.
>
> --

Sumantro Mukherjee