People,

I couldn't find a specific docker Fedora list and was told to post my question here . .

I decided to live on the edge and did a bare-metal install of F25 x86_64 a little while ago - it has been going pretty smoothly but in the last few days I have been playing around with docker again (specifically: cprogrammer/indimail:fedora-23 ie a qmail server) and I have had a few spontaneous reboots - one that locked up at a BIOS splash screen.

Is this something I should be helping to debug somehow? I just did a full "dnf update" before the last couple of crashes . .

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades