The page BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow displays the work flow which applies to a
Fedora bug. However, no policy is given about reopening a closed bug. At the
bottom of the page, the reader is referred to "A Bug's Life Cycle" for further
information. Here, we read

"CLOSED
This bug fix has been resolved by the Assigned Engineer. The CLOSED state
includes the resolution field which describes why a bug report is closed. See
Resolution descriptions. If the CLOSED resolution ERRATA is set, the bug report
cannot be reopened. Instead, enter a new bug report for a new problem."

The expression "cannot be reopened" is ambiguous. Now, some of my bugs closed
with resolution ERRATA have been reopened by other users. Is this procedure
allowed or should indeed a new bug be created instead which is what I was doing
in the past?