On Fri, 2016-10-14 at 17:29 +0300, Pavlo Rudyi wrote:
> On Fri, 2016-10-14 at 09:41 -0400, Sumantro Mukherjee wrote:
> > Hey All ,
> >
> > It was an awesome test day , I would like to thank all the testers
> > who helped us out.
> >
> Anybody can help to reproduce a transmission in Wayland session? I see
> unexpected artifacts in every torrent option.

I haven't seen any artifacts with it, but one thing I do see is
that quite often when I open a torrent file, the drop-down box to
select what folder to save it in doesn't work. I *think* this has to do
with multiple monitors, I'm going to look into it more before reporting

Haven't noticed graphical glitches otherwise, though.
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey