1. KSysGuard doesn't show graphs any more while the process list in the app's text part seem to be o.k. I first recognized this phenomenon on the last version of kernel 4.8 when there were no more diagrams of processor and network usage. That time only the amount of used memory kept indicated. Later on, the system updated to kernel 4.9, graphic info was lost totally. 2. Since kernel 4.9.0-0.rc0.git7.1 KDE's reboot command will not complete as it just does a complete logoff followed by a permanent black screen without rebooting nor shutting down the machine, so I have to use the reset button. Test system is baremetal on chipset AMD 990FX in legacy (non-UEFI) boot mode.