Hello Everyone

Hope you all are doing great today.

First things first. My Introduction.

My name is Soumya Maharana and I am from India. I have over 5 years of
experience as a quality analyst. Currently I'm working with an IT company
involved in providing quality services to its customers.

My main aim of joining an open source community like Fedora is to contribute,
learn and improve my analytical, technical skills as a QA. Over the years, I
have had experiences testing applications manually. So joining this community
might help me achieve what I have in mind.

I have absolutely zero experience in Linux. So I guess, I have already taken
one step in gaining new experiences. This is where my learning starts.

Thanks for accepting my request and allowing me join this community.

Best Regards

Soumya Maharana
Email- soumya.mahar...@live.com