Hello I've been using Fedora 26 LXQt and my experience with the new update
manager dnfdragora has been poor bot on 64bit and 32bit to the point where i
switched back to Yumex-dnf which is much more reliable.
Dnfdragora takes ages to open, and even longer to load updates. It also crashes
when you open a rpm with some kind of qt error, i was unable to open RPMfusion
with it. All this works fine on Yumex-dnf and more importantly i think, works
quickly.