On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 4:22 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <kon...@kernel.org>
wrote:

> > The individual test result pages are:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_27_
> Branched_20170817.n.3_Installation
>
> Hey,
>
> I noticed that the page for network install only has the legacy method
> (PXE). To make it work in the new world of UEFI I've been using iPXE
> (which works fine with rawhide), but I didn't see a test-case for that.
>
> Hence wondering if that was by mistake or if just nobody got to doing
> it?
>
> Thanks.

Hi Konrad,

nobody got to writing that. Basically we should add "x86_64 UEFI" column
and https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Boot_Methods_Pxeboot
description should get extended with instructions how to run a PXE
supporting UEFI.

Unfortunately I don't have a real environment where I could test this. I
wonder, could the virt-manager based approach be also used with UEFI VM,
and verifying UEFI pxeboot functionality that way?