Hrushabh Sirsulwar:

>I am Hrushabh an Engineering student who is using linux from last 2 years.
In this 2 years of experience I learn lots of new things in linux. I love
coding and I like to solve problems. I like to share my knowledge with
others and linux is bulid by sharing the knowledge between people. So now
it's my time to share my knowledge with people. Ya I am very new in Linux
as compared to others but with experienced people I get more knowledge of
Linux. I like to become a contributor to open source and I the reason
behind joining QA group is Linux is already developed so I like to become
improver of Linux.
Thank you
--
<https://about.me/hrushabhs?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api>