On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 06:16:50PM -0500, Scott Robbins wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 03:00:10PM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:

> > However, it is in fact correct that the non-modular Server images for
> > F27 aren't really considered a part of the release. They were produced
> > for all nightly and candidate composes, including the final release,
> > but I believe the plan is not to include them in the modified compose
> > that is actually sent out to mirrors as the release, and not to promote
> > them in any way.
> >

> That's a bit of a pity for those liking to do minimal installs.
> Are there going to be any available net installs that, by default, install
> the standard Fedore repos instead of the modular server ones?
> I would be surprised if I'm the only one who likes to install that way.

Ok, to update myself, I see that there is a 500 MB Workstation boot (going
by the nightlies) which is only a bit bigger than the server boot, and that
it offers the minimal install.  So, that will do, enabling me to do my
usual minimal install and get the normal Fedora repos.
Thanks.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6