Hi,

I maintain automatic weekly builds of DoubleCmd in COPR. Recently the
project started to fail due to fpc upgrade without a lazarus rebuild
against it.

The maintainer make a new build 4 days ago:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=25282137
however, that package is not visible in Rawhide still braking my COPR build:
https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/vondruch/doublecmd/fedora-rawhide-x86_64/00721408-doublecmd-gtk/builder-live.log

And in fact, there is no new package on the server:
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/Everything/x86_64/os/Packages/l/
> lazarus-1.6.4-3.fc27.x86_64.rpm   2017-08-20 13:22   98M
(the same is for fc28)

Regarding the schedule it's not a freeze time. Is there anything else
that need to be done to push the new package to rawhide (in addition to
a successful Koji build)?

Marcin

--
http://blog.solidsoft.info/ - Working code is not enough