Hi,

Can anyone please convert the post I made here the other day
into an official test documentation, at least for the next release?
IIUC there was an i18n test day already and the testers were not
asked to test the dates. I'm sorry about being unable to prepare
such things on time. By the way:

> [...]
> Here is how to run gnome-shell in a different locale:
>
>     LC_ALL=hr_HR.utf8 gnome-shell --replace &
>
> (of course, you can use a different locale, also you can use the
> export command and you won't have to repeat it every time).

I already know that this trick does not work due to a known bug.
For now the correct method to switch the shell locale is to switch
it in the control center, then log out and log in.

Regards,

Rafal