==================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora QA Meeting
==================================

Meeting started by adamw at 15:00:03 UTC. The full logs are available at
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2018-06-11/fedora-qa.2018-06-11-15.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (adamw, 15:00:12)

* Previous meeting follow-up  (adamw, 15:02:29)
  * "adamw to follow up on crypto and grub Change proposals with
    concerns about 'how to test' sections" - I did that, there's been
    some follow-up discussion on devel@  (adamw, 15:03:02)
  * "adamw to draft proposal to drop the kickstart criterion" - I also
    did that, and the proposal was generally +1ed, I will likely go
    ahead and make the change this week  (adamw, 15:03:27)
  * ACTION: adamw to implement removal of kickstart package criterion
    (adamw, 15:03:35)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/ModulesForEveryone
    (sgallagh, 15:06:32)

* Modularity testing coverage  (adamw, 15:08:45)
  * ACTION: adamw to file ticket for writing permanent modularity test
    cases, adding them to the validation matrix, tag sumantrom, sgallagh
    and langdon  (adamw, 15:17:46)

* Onboarding status  (adamw, 15:20:45)
  * onboarding meeting is pencilled in for 2018-06-19, please come along
    if you would find it helpful or you want to help onboard some new
    members!  (adamw, 15:24:00)

* Open floor  (adamw, 15:25:55)
  * kernel 4.17 test day is tomorrow, 2018-06-12 - be there or be
    square!  (adamw, 15:26:50)
  * LINK:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2018-06-12_Kernel_4.17_Test_Day
    (adamw, 15:27:09)

Meeting ended at 15:39:20 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* adamw to implement removal of kickstart package criterion
* adamw to file ticket for writing permanent modularity test cases,
  adding them to the validation matrix, tag sumantrom, sgallagh and
  langdon

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* adamw
  * adamw to implement removal of kickstart package criterion
  * adamw to file ticket for writing permanent modularity test cases,
    adding them to the validation matrix, tag sumantrom, sgallagh and
    langdon
* langdon
  * adamw to file ticket for writing permanent modularity test cases,
    adding them to the validation matrix, tag sumantrom, sgallagh and
    langdon
* sgallagh
  * adamw to file ticket for writing permanent modularity test cases,
    adding them to the validation matrix, tag sumantrom, sgallagh and
    langdon
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)