==================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora QA Meeting
==================================

Meeting started by adamw at 15:04:29 UTC. The full logs are available at
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2018-08-20/fedora-qa.2018-08-20-15.04.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (adamw, 15:04:33)

* Previous meeting follow-up  (adamw, 15:14:55)
  * "lruzicka and sgallagh to discuss changes to proposed SSO GSSAPI
    test case on server@ list" - sgallagh has proposed some changes but
    lruzicka has not had time to work on them yet, he hopes to get to it
    later this week  (adamw, 15:17:12)

* Flock news  (adamw, 15:22:18)
  * Flock 2018 happened in Dresden from Aug 8th to Aug 11th  (adamw,
    15:22:52)
  * a session on the future of Fedora Server reported that its future
    direction is uncertain, there was a brainstorming session that
    provided lots of ideas. per sgallagh, main takeaway was that any
    future features should be built around Cockpit, Ansible or both
    (adamw, 15:27:15)

* Fedora 29 / Rawhide status  (adamw, 15:38:30)
  * F29 branching is complete, we have had completed F29 and Rawhide
    composes since, but there were a few issues in each; next successful
    composes should resolve the known issues, but there have been some
    problems getting the composes to finish, releng is hopeful the
    current attempts will work  (adamw, 15:43:38)
  * as a regular reminder, if you were following Rawhide because you
    wanted to follow F29, you need to change your repo config now -
    Rawhide is now what will become f30 at the next branch point, f29 is
    separate. see
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Rawhide#Questions_and_Answers
    (adamw, 15:44:49)
  * several proposed blockers in f29 have piled up over the last week,
    we'll have a blocker review meeting at the top of the hour  (adamw,
    15:45:45)

* Test Day update  (adamw, 15:48:01)
  * tomorrow, 2018-08-21, will be a kernel test day - join in over in
    #fedora-test-day! page is
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2018-08-21_Kernel_4.18_Test_Day
    (adamw, 15:51:25)

* Open floor  (adamw, 15:52:18)
  * F29 Change process is around the 'testable' point, so we should
    review all the significant Changes, check they're really testable,
    and...test them. I'll send a mail about that  (adamw, 15:53:17)
  * ACTION: adamw to send out mail about F29 Change review  (adamw,
    15:53:26)

Meeting ended at 15:59:59 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* adamw to send out mail about F29 Change review

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* adamw
  * adamw to send out mail about F29 Change review
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------