that will allow us to install a working enviroment if there is something
broken on u-t or if there is something broken on the compose and fixed on
u-t since we will be able to add the repo during install process.

Would be great to have a disabled by default checkbox on additional repos
windows so we don't have to add manually u-t repo when the broken package
is on the compose