On 10/31/18 11:37 AM, pmkel...@frontier.com wrote:
In regard to the test results page and the specified order of testing:

Following up on a comment I made on a message earlier today concerning if the updates-testing repo should be enabled for Anaconda installs and the impression I am under that we want to do testing on each drop according to this matrix before any updates are applied I edited the subject page to move the Updates Graphical test to be the last test in the Beta sequence.

I searched for the source of the matrix, but could not find it. Then I considered that that each matrix may be made by editing the last one. That's why I edited this page at least to get the suggestion going.

I would further suggest that we add a command line DNF test at the end of the final sequence, but I did not add such a test to the page.

Awaiting your feedback.

        Have a Great Day!

        Pat (tablepc)

All things are workable but don't all things work.
Prov. 3:5 & 6