Hi Vikesh,

On Fri, Nov 08, 2019 10:13:30 +0530, Vikesh Baid wrote:
> My name is Vikesh Baid, I live in Jaipur ( Rajasthan, India ). I have
> been working with a Linux based OS for 7 years. I used Ubuntu, Kali
> Linux, and Fedora( since F22 ). I like Fedora very much.

Welcome!

> I want to contribute to Fedora. I have filed some bugs on Bugzilla
> before. So now I am thinking to do it more often and understanding
> basics of QA work. I have applied to become a member of the QA group
> already.

As @alciregi said on the "Welcome to Fedora" ticket[1], you can start
with updates-testing checks[2,3]. That will help you familiarise
yourself with bodhi etc. which are used by the QA team.

If you have any queries, please ask them without hesitation. I have
approved your membership to the QA FAS group also now.

[1] https://pagure.io/fedora-join/Welcome-to-Fedora/issue/4
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing
[3]
https://ask.fedoraproject.org/t/how-can-i-test-updates-and-provide-karma/1360