On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 12:27:30PM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > Sorry, very noob question: how would the NeuroFedora SIG keep up with
> > the status of the CompNeuro Lab image? Could someone point me to the
> > docs please, I wasn't able to find them on the wiki.
> >
> > I found it on Koji and realised that the image wasn't created because
> > of some dependency errors, but it'll be nice if we can check on it
> > regularly to ensure it keeps building.
> >
> > https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=41480869
>
> You can follow tickets in failed-composes:
>
> https://pagure.io/releng/failed-composes/issues

This gave me an idea. I found (thanks, Mohan!) the script that files these
tickets -- it's https://pagure.io/releng/compose-tracker/. Mohan says that
he has a plan to make it actually directly notify maintainers of failed
composes (there's a ticket for it, even --
https://pagure.io/releng/compose-tracker/issue/4), but that's not done yet.

In the meantime, you could do one of two things:

1. 'Watch' the issues in the failed-composes repo and then filter the
    resulting emails (procmail or whatever) to highlight what you care about

2. Clone and modify the script so instead of filing an issue there, it files
   one in the SIG's tracker, and only on a compose failure for the spin you
   care about.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>