Hello,

I thought I'd check before I filed a bug.

I'm on a fully up to date F32 Gnome install here:
gnome-shell-3.36.0-3.fc32.x86_64

When I switch to the terminal, to write mail in neomutt like I'm doing
now, for example, Gnome dims the screen a little automatically. This is
making it a bit hard on the eyes. Switching to another app with a light
background makes the screen bright again. Is anyone else seeing this?
Would anyone know if this is a bug or by design?

I do have night light enabled, but disabling that does not affect
brightness.

I will also go create a new user to see if this is reproducible now.

--
Thanks,
Regards,