On 2020-04-19 04:58, ToddAndMargo via test wrote:
> Dear Testers,
>
>  To get FC32 to upgrade on one of my VM's, I have to add
>         --disablerepo=brave*
>
>  to the following:
>
> #dnf --enablerepo=* update --refresh --disablerepo=brave*
> # dnf system-upgrade download --refresh --releasever=32 --allowerasing --best
> --disablerepo=brave*
>
> I opened:
>
> GPG check FAILED on RPM installation with Fedora 32
> https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/9315

I checked that open issue.  It doesn't appear as any action has been taken
since it shows

Assignees  No one assigned
Labels     None yet
Projects   None yet
Milestone  No milestone
Linked pull requests  Successfully merging a pull request may close this issue.
None yet

I did the following

1.  Installed Brave on a fully updated F31 VM.  No Problems
2.  Installed Brave on a fully updated F32 Beta VM.  No Problems
3.  Upgraded the F31 VM by doing
    sudo dnf system-upgrade download --releasever=32

And the upgrade succeeded without problems.

You may want to run your test again.

--
The key to getting good answers is to ask good questions.