For about the last 2 months, no F32 container-selinux update has been able to
go to stable. This is due to a single failed test which for some reason, only
applies to F32 but not F31. The latest update is
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-30e48495bf which is now
submitted for stable but will never get there. Putting these updates in bodhi,
having them get upvotes, then be obsoleted over and over because they are
ejected from the push due to the failed test seems like the definition of
insanity. I've asked in bodhi comments what is going on but no one responds.
There's nothing in bugzilla, but I wouldn't expect it, this seems to be a QA
issue (the failed test that only applies to F32).