Hello Everyone

My name is Sunny Goswami, I'm a 22 years old Student currently
pursuing Graduation in the field of Computer Science
At Present, I live in Dehradun,India.

My first contact with Linux was approximately a year ago and since
that time I have fallen in love with it. I have been working
with Fedora and Red Hat Linux since that moment actively. Along with
my Love for Linux , I always wanted to contribute to the world of
OpenSource. And this is when I came to know
about the Contribution process in the Fedora Community.

I'm very eager to join the Fedora QA Team. And hence i would be really
happy if i would be given a chance to contribute to this community.
Along with Linux, i also have a good understanding of various Tools
and Technologies such as Cloud, Automation, DevOps and many more.

To contact me directly, this is my email id: sungoswam...@gmail.com

Thankyou