Hi,

The Fedora Council is working to update the Team Directory in the council-docs
project.  Part of that is reviewing the teams we have documented and if the
information is correct.

The Fedora QA Team is currently listed here:

    https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/engineering/

We are asking for teams to fill out this template so we can have a more
consistent listing for team information:

https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/council-docs/blob/master/f/engineering/modules/ROOT/partials/TEMPLATE_team_info.adoc

Can you complete this template and send it to me via email (I am trying to
collect and update the engineering team entries)?  If you no longer wish to
have the team listed in the council-docs, that's fine too.  Here is
information about what we are trying to accomplish with the Fedora Team
Directory:

    https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/council/procedures/team_directory/

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,