On Mon, 2021-03-15 at 17:29 -0400, u9000 (Nine) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm excited to help with Fedora QA. While I'm not able to contribute on
> the development side, testing is something I'm capable of. :-)

Hello and welcome. I just sponsored you in the QA FAS group.

This list will get updates on different testing related activities.
Subscribing the test-announce mailing list [0] could be useful as well.

Many Test Days are coming. Stay tuned.
Fedora test days are events where we will test some novelties before
they will be released. You are welcome to join.

You can start to test updates in Bodhi [1] for Fedora 32 and Fedora 33.
Update testing is where a tester tests a package and gives out a +1
Karma for PASS and -1 Karma for FAIL. You can go to
bodhi.fedoraproject.org where you can sort the packages with Fedora
Releases and tags viz "pending" & "testing". You can read much about
update testing here [2]. You can also use the RPM package fedora-easy-
karma for giving out feedbacks from the command line for the installed
packages (enable the updates-testing repository!).

Running release validation tests [3] [4] on F34 could be useful, since
we are near to the Beta release.

We usually involve ourselves in activities marked in [5], you can catch
us mostly at #fedora-qa on freenode IRC, Matrix or Telegram.

If you have any question, please ask!

[0]
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/test-annou...@lists.fedoraproject.org/
[1] http://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/