> teTeX-src-beta-20020922
> teTeX-texmf-beta-20021006
> The following are missing from the list given in INSTALL:
>
> cont-en
> metafun

These should no longer be called directly. texexec supports them better.
The list in INSTALL is wrong and I'll fix that.

> iniomega lambda mkocp mkofm odvicopy odvitype ofm2opl omega omfonts
> opl2ofm otangle otp2ocp outocp ovf2ovp ovp2ovf viromega

Omega was temporarily removed from teTeX-beta. It is now back (with the
20021013 pretest).

With the 20021013 pretest, the list in INSTALL is much less wrong (because
Omega is back), but still:
  listed, but non-existing: cont-en metafun
  existing, but not listed: mktexfmt updmap

I just have fixed that for the next pretest.

Thomas